For my girlfriends . . .

I finally went to see the "Sex and the City" movie this afternoon. Alone, which really sucked.

The movie brought back the wonderful times I've had with my girlfriends . . .

from the first night Judy and I spent in our dorm room, when she poked a hole in the ceiling with her umbrella trying to get our upstairs neighbors to stop bouncing a basketball at 1 a.m. and then tried to hide the hole with her white saddle shoe polish . . .

to countless Starbucks and endless, perfect hours of hanging out with Catherine . . .

to margaritas and bitching at Border Cantina with "The Gang" (you know who you are) . . .

to margaritas on Beth's patio (do I detect a trend?) . . .

to wandering Les Marolles and eating pastries at Teddy's with Jill.

I miss every single one of you irreplaceable women.

2 comments:

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

I haven't been to the Marolles or Teddy's since you left!
Miss ya!

Jude said...

I miss you too! xxoo.

Your memory is so much better than mine... Did we ever repair that hole?